Watching
I love lying here watching you get ready for bed.
Especially when you pull that day shirt up over your head.
Wanting to taste every inch of skin between each rib.
With you teasing me like that is how I would wanna live.
Undoing your pants how I wish my lips were your hands in that escapade
Exposing everything slowly right down to your double Sword blade.
Taking in the visual of your entire body and how it all works.
Fantasizing about how your able to satisfy all of my little quirks.
Now as you turn towards your side of the bed.
I am able now to judge where to rest my head.
As you make your way into bed and towards my side.
You take that final deep breath and let the worries of your day slide.
As you get comfortable I lay my head to rest on you as I get closer to time.
Your smile and tone suggest that where I rested my head is somewhere you did not mind.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment