A Twisted Mind
I guess there is quite a lot to be said for the imagination of a twisted mind.
Being able to see the world in full color instead of the grey, black & white.
Being able to disguise pain in an enjoyable way to for go the playing of games.
Being completely numb to relationships and their issues for the meaning is not the same.
Being able to see the complete beauty of an object, surrounding, & yes even people to.
I guess there really is quite a lot to be said for the imagination of a twisted mind.
Is it so wrong to live in color.
Is it so wrong to live without pain.
Is it so wrong to live numb.
Is it so wrong to live in complete beauty.
I guess there is quite a lot to be said for the imagination of a twisted mind.
So wrong being able to
?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment