Dear Ole

Just one look has me to stop & sit. How are you able to do it. Picking up just a couple more of the pieces of heart I had left. With your looks of comfort and your arms of warmth is what feels best. My dear ole friend of forever is and has always been through and through. The one that has been here way before and way after you. The one that held my hands in the darkest of dark is my dearest of dears. The one who also shares in my brightest of brights yearly after years. NO the reflection does not lie in the mirror in what it is you seek. The years of truth & honesty far outweigh the youth of inexperience and being weak. Thank you my friend for being there with me through it all. To you my Inner Conscious for letting me be & feel and sometimes even having a ball. So again, NO the reflection in the mirror does not lie when I ask myself, How Are You Able To Do It. Just like that with the look onto me is where I need to sit. I know it is only a reflection of what is familiar and what others may see. For it is the ONLY time I ever get to see my dear ole friend of forever looking back at me. ?LoveMe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words