What It Means
I can say I want you and nobody will ever get to see.
How those words in my mind look and what they mean to me.
Especially if you are going to just sit there and keep on teasing.
Your clothes would be more than half way off by now if I were doing the pleasing.
Gently at first until I feel your comfortable and about to relax.
Then sending your senses running as I take them to the max.
A gentle whispering deep toned hummmm to the side of your neck.
Right behind your lower lobe while my messaging hands turn you into a wreck.
My fingers resting on the top of your pants because they have a mind of their own.
While slowly kissing your lips they fall inside your waistband and land on your bone.
You moan with me as we both are wanting more.
So wet and all mine as yours just starts to pour.
Never keeping up in trying to figure it all out.
Just staring each other down the entire time and never in doubt.
Watching you and your body getting so tense and tight.
You realizing there is no fighting me off in going all the way without being right.
Can not control your eyes as they roll to the back of your head.
Jumping outta your skin as you fall back into the bed.
Giving me all you have from your fountain.
From eye level it looks like a volcano exploding down the side of a mountain.
Hot with you just so lifeless as you continue to be.
When I can say I want you and nobody will ever get to see.
How those words in my mind look and what they mean to me.
In having the very best of this moment in ?LoveMe?
How those words in my mind look and what they mean to me.
Especially if you are going to just sit there and keep on teasing.
Your clothes would be more than half way off by now if I were doing the pleasing.
Gently at first until I feel your comfortable and about to relax.
Then sending your senses running as I take them to the max.
A gentle whispering deep toned hummmm to the side of your neck.
Right behind your lower lobe while my messaging hands turn you into a wreck.
My fingers resting on the top of your pants because they have a mind of their own.
While slowly kissing your lips they fall inside your waistband and land on your bone.
You moan with me as we both are wanting more.
So wet and all mine as yours just starts to pour.
Never keeping up in trying to figure it all out.
Just staring each other down the entire time and never in doubt.
Watching you and your body getting so tense and tight.
You realizing there is no fighting me off in going all the way without being right.
Can not control your eyes as they roll to the back of your head.
Jumping outta your skin as you fall back into the bed.
Giving me all you have from your fountain.
From eye level it looks like a volcano exploding down the side of a mountain.
Hot with you just so lifeless as you continue to be.
When I can say I want you and nobody will ever get to see.
How those words in my mind look and what they mean to me.
In having the very best of this moment in ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment