Trembling With You

My body trembles in your presence and can be felt by the weight of your stare.
Trembling more with each gentle rough handed stroke upon me as you place me where.
Where ever you want me, How ever you want me, Whenever you want me.
Giving me every part of you as you watch and stare, over my excitement of your body just to be.
There Is No End In site To All Of This Yearning
The Heaviness Of Us Is Twisted And Burning.
To My Very Soul I Feel All Of you In All Of Me.
To The Core Of My Being I Am In Love Of You To Be.
Feeling That Is And Always Will Be My All.
Knowing That No Matter What That You Would Be There To Catch Me When I Fall.
This Thing That We Call An Us Will Always Be.
Forsaking Everything In Our Life Of ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words