You In My Staring Moment
This moment I am in looking at you.
In the very way your body looks in those jeans snuggling everything I wanna do.
The shirt and how it exposes your skin to your waist line so bare.
I wish for it to be closer so that I may let my tongue roam everywhere.
Watching everything else on your body respond to my every touch with my watchful eye.
Interesting to see those jeans go from flat against your skin to straight in the sky.
Undoing that nickel button like Christmas to look at what I got.
To start the unzipping with my teeth as I start at your wet spot.
Your deep breath which is followed by a deeper rich moan.
It bursts out at me as it has been unleashed and oh my, has it grown.
Teasing me as you begin to dance it across my face while staring me down.
Making me wet in the process and making me eagerly wanting to please you without making a sound.
As you drawl those lips closer, I feel the hotness of your breath mixed with mine while that wet tongue enters my mouth.
The feeling of your growth gets harder and wetter as mine does the deeper you move it south.
Elegantly placing yourself between your happiness and mine.
I hear that deep sensuous breath followed by that deeper sensuous moan one more time.
Staring at me and holding my hands down I feel all of yours about to enter me.
So intense with you watching all of my body respond to your every inch inside for you to see.
Moaning even deeper than before as you reach all of the way in there.
Connected to you in such a way I feel so naked of everything, completely bare.
That wet hotness of your mouth upon my neck inching upward towards my ear.
Feeling you repeatedly taking of me as your heavy breathing is like a song to bring me near.
My hands upon your backside digging my finger tips deeper as you thrust deeper into me yourself.
I feel all of that hardness turning to a steel rod pulsating like a volcano waiting for it's hot lava to explode.
With your lips now upon mine taking my breath away like sipping of my wine.
Give it all to me, yeah, that's it like that right there and make it all mine.
Reaching your hands into mine you pull my entire body all the way onto yours.
Giving every last drop of you your eyes roll back and that long lasting moan roars.
Knowing my body responds to yours the way it always does when you do as you please.
I to like you erupt with such pleasure at your ease.
Feeling your intensity release and watching your body relax as you lye down next to me.
Your hot breathe and wet tongue thanking my body everywhere for me to feel and see.
When you finally reach my face with your hot breathe and now very wet tongue.
Kissing me you do so well, passionately as you are, making everything in me sing our song.
You love it when I do as you taste it right out of me with your kisses.
I begin to feel those hard hands and soft arms all over me holding me close as you do, you know that never misses.
Drawling me closer to your body you begin to collapse next to and onto me, smothered in our happiness everywhere.
Those beautiful eyes as I feel your body begin to drift, being always amazed by you that I like to lye there with you and stare.
This is not for everyone only those who can be open and honest about themselves with another like that to be.
That open and honest to share in all of the comforts of ?LoveMe?
In the very way your body looks in those jeans snuggling everything I wanna do.
The shirt and how it exposes your skin to your waist line so bare.
I wish for it to be closer so that I may let my tongue roam everywhere.
Watching everything else on your body respond to my every touch with my watchful eye.
Interesting to see those jeans go from flat against your skin to straight in the sky.
Undoing that nickel button like Christmas to look at what I got.
To start the unzipping with my teeth as I start at your wet spot.
Your deep breath which is followed by a deeper rich moan.
It bursts out at me as it has been unleashed and oh my, has it grown.
Teasing me as you begin to dance it across my face while staring me down.
Making me wet in the process and making me eagerly wanting to please you without making a sound.
As you drawl those lips closer, I feel the hotness of your breath mixed with mine while that wet tongue enters my mouth.
The feeling of your growth gets harder and wetter as mine does the deeper you move it south.
Elegantly placing yourself between your happiness and mine.
I hear that deep sensuous breath followed by that deeper sensuous moan one more time.
Staring at me and holding my hands down I feel all of yours about to enter me.
So intense with you watching all of my body respond to your every inch inside for you to see.
Moaning even deeper than before as you reach all of the way in there.
Connected to you in such a way I feel so naked of everything, completely bare.
That wet hotness of your mouth upon my neck inching upward towards my ear.
Feeling you repeatedly taking of me as your heavy breathing is like a song to bring me near.
My hands upon your backside digging my finger tips deeper as you thrust deeper into me yourself.
I feel all of that hardness turning to a steel rod pulsating like a volcano waiting for it's hot lava to explode.
With your lips now upon mine taking my breath away like sipping of my wine.
Give it all to me, yeah, that's it like that right there and make it all mine.
Reaching your hands into mine you pull my entire body all the way onto yours.
Giving every last drop of you your eyes roll back and that long lasting moan roars.
Knowing my body responds to yours the way it always does when you do as you please.
I to like you erupt with such pleasure at your ease.
Feeling your intensity release and watching your body relax as you lye down next to me.
Your hot breathe and wet tongue thanking my body everywhere for me to feel and see.
When you finally reach my face with your hot breathe and now very wet tongue.
Kissing me you do so well, passionately as you are, making everything in me sing our song.
You love it when I do as you taste it right out of me with your kisses.
I begin to feel those hard hands and soft arms all over me holding me close as you do, you know that never misses.
Drawling me closer to your body you begin to collapse next to and onto me, smothered in our happiness everywhere.
Those beautiful eyes as I feel your body begin to drift, being always amazed by you that I like to lye there with you and stare.
This is not for everyone only those who can be open and honest about themselves with another like that to be.
That open and honest to share in all of the comforts of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment