Few Dreams
A few dreams? Yeah, I had quite a few.
Doesn't matter now. Cuz, they were all squashed by you.
Never with the love or the support you should have given to me.
Instead? Work, work, work is all you will ever need to know---worker bee.
Nobody special is what will amount to if you keep your head in the sky.
I never wanted to be like you with no passion for living, I'd rather die.
Now here it is all grown up with still some dreams just a few.
Guess what? None of which will ever be squashed by you.
Never get stuck on the negative bullshit of others growing up.
Just remember, As you grow into beautiful they will be growing on stuck.
Don't give into that crap of passing the buck.
Make it worth your while and start giving a fuck!
I made it on through and in keeping it real to be.
Love yourself enough fantastically in ?LoveMe?
Doesn't matter now. Cuz, they were all squashed by you.
Never with the love or the support you should have given to me.
Instead? Work, work, work is all you will ever need to know---worker bee.
Nobody special is what will amount to if you keep your head in the sky.
I never wanted to be like you with no passion for living, I'd rather die.
Now here it is all grown up with still some dreams just a few.
Guess what? None of which will ever be squashed by you.
Never get stuck on the negative bullshit of others growing up.
Just remember, As you grow into beautiful they will be growing on stuck.
Don't give into that crap of passing the buck.
Make it worth your while and start giving a fuck!
I made it on through and in keeping it real to be.
Love yourself enough fantastically in ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment