On A Mission Style
My current disposition.
Make ya curl fetal position.
Without this composition.
I'd be a Family Tradition.
I grow in this transition.
Like starting out a bad transmission.
Don't fuck with the vision.
No excuses just ambition.
Man on a mission.
Just a man on a mission.
So when you told me NO.
And you let me go.
Didn't think I'd grow.
Into the things I know.
Well here's my show.
Didn't see dat, OH.
My bad so.
Now you can go.
Ain't nothin for a ho.
Man on a mission.
Just man on a mission.
Sippin on coffee.
Drinkin my tea.
Ain't no misery.
Like watchin lassie.
What ever will be.
Will be.
Doin what I see.
Living and Loving all of me.
Man on a mission.
Just a man on a mission.
?LoveMe?
Make ya curl fetal position.
Without this composition.
I'd be a Family Tradition.
I grow in this transition.
Like starting out a bad transmission.
Don't fuck with the vision.
No excuses just ambition.
Man on a mission.
Just a man on a mission.
So when you told me NO.
And you let me go.
Didn't think I'd grow.
Into the things I know.
Well here's my show.
Didn't see dat, OH.
My bad so.
Now you can go.
Ain't nothin for a ho.
Man on a mission.
Just man on a mission.
Sippin on coffee.
Drinkin my tea.
Ain't no misery.
Like watchin lassie.
What ever will be.
Will be.
Doin what I see.
Living and Loving all of me.
Man on a mission.
Just a man on a mission.
?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment