To Say In Your Way.
As you stand there in your way.
Wishing to meet you some day.
Still all caught up in the What Would I Do or What Would I Say.
For now I will just enjoy you there in your way.
Something about your eyes when you smile.
The way they hypnotize me in moments for a while.
Yes, there is that life to live.
To watch you in your way, what I wouldn't give.
Just that something special in my view.
A hunger, a pain, a passion that burns for you.
It does drive me crazy at times, what else am I to do.
You are that something special in my view.
I can no longer deny it whenever you are around.
And yet my lips stay closed when next to you without a sound.
For I know where my lips should be and that makes my heart pound
Yeah Right, just let me try'n deny that when you are around.
The moments I treasure is when you reach for my hand.
Paralyzed in my emotions I sink as though I were in quicksand.
The very stability of my inner collapses when you do finally present your brand.
That is something no other can do and is why I treasure that moment yours touches my hand.
If there were a way for words to leave these lips from the very heart of me.
They would be as unmistakable as the sun to light the way for both of us to see.
So heart felt that there would be no other in this life of forever in eternity.
Passionately living in the words that leave my lips and into yours would make you say, ?LoveMe?
Wishing to meet you some day.
Still all caught up in the What Would I Do or What Would I Say.
For now I will just enjoy you there in your way.
Something about your eyes when you smile.
The way they hypnotize me in moments for a while.
Yes, there is that life to live.
To watch you in your way, what I wouldn't give.
Just that something special in my view.
A hunger, a pain, a passion that burns for you.
It does drive me crazy at times, what else am I to do.
You are that something special in my view.
I can no longer deny it whenever you are around.
And yet my lips stay closed when next to you without a sound.
For I know where my lips should be and that makes my heart pound
Yeah Right, just let me try'n deny that when you are around.
The moments I treasure is when you reach for my hand.
Paralyzed in my emotions I sink as though I were in quicksand.
The very stability of my inner collapses when you do finally present your brand.
That is something no other can do and is why I treasure that moment yours touches my hand.
If there were a way for words to leave these lips from the very heart of me.
They would be as unmistakable as the sun to light the way for both of us to see.
So heart felt that there would be no other in this life of forever in eternity.
Passionately living in the words that leave my lips and into yours would make you say, ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment