Bestowment Of Wisdoms Responsibilities

This day of new beginnings brings rain to cleanse the soul.
Not sure which path to journey as is with the dice's roll.
The hunger for more of wisdom is achieved in willingness to learn.
Learning from those mistakes and accepting the responsibilities is what to yearn.
Achieving responsibility is the best way to ensure wisdoms bestowment.
Who really has the time to run in circles and of wallow I meant.
I would rather be free of it all and be able to live and breathe.
Than to be miserable in responsibility and taking the joys of others like a robber and thieve.
I guess the key words here are Your Willingness.
Not taking that responsibility serious enough is killing us.
It is up to everyone in the learning from their mistakes department as well the acceptance of responsibilities while still yearning.
To be hungry for more wisdom should match that hunger for more of learning.
Still not sure which path to journey in thinking of the dice's roll?
Every day is the new beginning that brings chance to cleanse the soul.
Some may get that and yet others may not have the ability to see.
Life is what you make of it and I have chosen a life of ?LovingMe?




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words