Compelled
Just minding my own self like usual in the day I live.
Sitting here in thought thinking, What I wouldn't give.
Distracted by the scent of Fresh Shower.
You walk on by me with all the Charm on full power.
Stopping my heart when you looked into me.
Crumbling inside myself and wishing that you didn't see.
All of the things you make my body do.
When I locked my eyes onto yours in looking back to you.
A simple smile so mischievously you had given.
Like a spark into my darkness revealing something very well hidden.
A treasure buried long ago and all that was attached with it.
Not sure of this feeling all over me and why I am compelled not to sit
As if I am being drawn to you in having to introduce myself in person
To be sure though this is it, that I no longer need to search on.
My heart in my throat I extend my hand to introduce my person in all sincerity.
In the firm of your grasp I feel all I need to have in this life to live in ?LoveMe?
Sitting here in thought thinking, What I wouldn't give.
Distracted by the scent of Fresh Shower.
You walk on by me with all the Charm on full power.
Stopping my heart when you looked into me.
Crumbling inside myself and wishing that you didn't see.
All of the things you make my body do.
When I locked my eyes onto yours in looking back to you.
A simple smile so mischievously you had given.
Like a spark into my darkness revealing something very well hidden.
A treasure buried long ago and all that was attached with it.
Not sure of this feeling all over me and why I am compelled not to sit
As if I am being drawn to you in having to introduce myself in person
To be sure though this is it, that I no longer need to search on.
My heart in my throat I extend my hand to introduce my person in all sincerity.
In the firm of your grasp I feel all I need to have in this life to live in ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment