Fighting Yourself To The Light



How precious is life to you?


Of all things to give, what would you do?


Share your internals with someone that could still grow?


Or?


The rest of your precious moments with someone whom you barely know?


While having a chance on friendships gone rye and to again make right?


Knowing if you do, that will be a friend by your side to help you towards the light?


Carry the heavy bourdon to its end, WoW-- what a load!


Or?


Carry On with family and a friend in laughter and tears till the end of the road?


These are just some of the things I asked myself when I was fighting for my life.


Being fortunate in having friends who are family that by my side will fight.


Also knowing that I was right by me in doing what I've done in this life to be.


And that against any odds, always have I had myself in a light to? LoveMe?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words