Window Of Reflection

Sitting and looking out my window
Reflecting of my life and what of my fellow
Maybe I Could've
I think I really Should've
Or, if I Would've
Then I realize if I changed any of it for me
I would not have grown the way I did and turned out to be
Some peoples lives are consistent with issue after issue
I have lived thru those days and now I am beyond them and will never miss you
Hard Knocks along the way and not feeling like I am the one
With pleasure now cuz I am always good and no guilt either, with that I am done
It is truly Blessed Be for all in my eyes for the word Change
Once you get use to it, suddenly your life doesn't seem so strange
What was years ago will only be if you harbor it to this day
Taking up your space to live, enjoy, and all things wonderful for you to say
So, I will sit here looking out my window and sip on some more coffee
Truly Blessed with great people, Life, and strong in ?LoveMe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words