Involving Life
Thankfully I have made it beyond the songs of yesterday.
Having those moments that were the best of my day
Living life and making those mistakes that were mine
Doing the best I could with what I had on not much of a dime
Coping with pain in expanding my horizons and spreading my wings
Today I am better suited for what my heart feels and what my soul sings
That things are just things and people are not
Even in the thick of things to just take a moment, breath and stop
Never taking anything for granted and at least smelling a flower
Always in my thinking and never going beyond whats in my power
Who knows what future lay instore for the eye to see
Staying true to myself and those involved in my life of ?LoveMe?
Having those moments that were the best of my day
Living life and making those mistakes that were mine
Doing the best I could with what I had on not much of a dime
Coping with pain in expanding my horizons and spreading my wings
Today I am better suited for what my heart feels and what my soul sings
That things are just things and people are not
Even in the thick of things to just take a moment, breath and stop
Never taking anything for granted and at least smelling a flower
Always in my thinking and never going beyond whats in my power
Who knows what future lay instore for the eye to see
Staying true to myself and those involved in my life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment