Body Next To Mine

Staring over this perfect body next to mine.
How is this possible in my closed mind.
Touching this body all over to make sure this is real.
The more I do? The more I feel.
My fingers, delicate to the touch.
Consumes this body very much.
The racing pulse beats all over the place.
Looking into you, I give my lips to yours & caress the side of your face.
Never a word passing through our lips in our moment to be.
Heavy and Hard the waves crash over us & back out to sea.
Merging tensely together, two worlds into one.
This growing hunger for each other drawls us closer to being done.
Never wanting our moment to ever, ever end.
Our bodies begin to tremble like ripples along the waters bend
Feeling our bodies giving to each other bringing us both to peak.
Heavy in breath & exhaustion for any words still to speak.
Looking into you, I give my lips to yours with that soft caress along your face.
Our passionate embrace feels like the earth is moving in every direction no matter our place.
Collapsing into each other as there is no further we can go
I am still staring over this perfect body next to mine wanting more to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words