Blues!
The emptiness in my life is as vast as the sea.
It fucking sucks cuz it just feels it was meant to be.
I know there is something to be said for all of the reasons.
It has been way too long since I had all of my seasons.
There was a brief moment at best where I felt my world move.
Yet again empty without anything or something to prove.
Back to my abandoned ship where I feel most at home.
Lonely, quiet, and open to what ever may come.
The heart does ache to love a soul so complete.
Unfortunately no-one will ever be in the running let alone even compete.
This heart like the sea is even at best too big for me.
I smile and laugh with life and joke myself into believing nothing is wrong.
Until I hear the music in my soul burn me with blues ever so strong.
I set myself free with every note be it purposeful or sinning
At least I feel something purposeful and that I am winning.
Feel it nice, Feel it slow, Feel it dirty, and let it go.
The only time I ever feel anything is when I sing and you too will definitely know.
I may have all the love in this world and still be all alone in another so it be.
At least there is something here that feels right in my life of ?LoveMe?
It fucking sucks cuz it just feels it was meant to be.
I know there is something to be said for all of the reasons.
It has been way too long since I had all of my seasons.
There was a brief moment at best where I felt my world move.
Yet again empty without anything or something to prove.
Back to my abandoned ship where I feel most at home.
Lonely, quiet, and open to what ever may come.
The heart does ache to love a soul so complete.
Unfortunately no-one will ever be in the running let alone even compete.
This heart like the sea is even at best too big for me.
I smile and laugh with life and joke myself into believing nothing is wrong.
Until I hear the music in my soul burn me with blues ever so strong.
I set myself free with every note be it purposeful or sinning
At least I feel something purposeful and that I am winning.
Feel it nice, Feel it slow, Feel it dirty, and let it go.
The only time I ever feel anything is when I sing and you too will definitely know.
I may have all the love in this world and still be all alone in another so it be.
At least there is something here that feels right in my life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment