Bitchin & Fixin
What the hell with this quarantine.
With all the other places I'd rather be.
Do this and Don't do that.
Stop being such a scaredy cat.
Not living life your way.
Wait for what the government say.
So glad I rely on independence of me.
Able to do the things that let me be.
Stop the crying and all your bitchin.
Busted fat lip is what you'll be fixin.
Make the most with what you got.
I'd rather be happiest then not.
If all you gonna do is not live and be grumpy
Stay in your lonely little corner of dumpy.
To much in me for living a great life.
Living in ?LoveMe? without strife.
With all the other places I'd rather be.
Do this and Don't do that.
Stop being such a scaredy cat.
Not living life your way.
Wait for what the government say.
So glad I rely on independence of me.
Able to do the things that let me be.
Stop the crying and all your bitchin.
Busted fat lip is what you'll be fixin.
Make the most with what you got.
I'd rather be happiest then not.
If all you gonna do is not live and be grumpy
Stay in your lonely little corner of dumpy.
To much in me for living a great life.
Living in ?LoveMe? without strife.
Comments
Post a Comment