Wishing For You
Wishing your body was tangled with mine Your lips on me like an intoxicating wine
Feeling you flutter when I gaze into you
Knowing that no other will ever do
Our hands locked with one another
Only way two feel as one and no way other
Your smell is what I am breathing
Your smile is what I am feeling
I have this still though you are not here
Just letting you know I love you with everything so dear
You are the color to my life that let's me see
How beautiful our love is in our life of
?LoveMe?
Feeling you flutter when I gaze into you
Knowing that no other will ever do
Our hands locked with one another
Only way two feel as one and no way other
Your smell is what I am breathing
Your smile is what I am feeling
I have this still though you are not here
Just letting you know I love you with everything so dear
You are the color to my life that let's me see
How beautiful our love is in our life of
?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment