Caught By Me

Working as I usually am when you walked by. The, "Oh My God-they caught me looking, "look with that devilish smile out the side of my eye. Your whole demeanor changes as though you have been caught with your hand in the jar. If you were the one to be an ass and act a fool then yes the fear of your secret will go far. You get flush as though your secret is exposed for the whole world to see. Just be the person I know you are and yes your secret will stay between just you and me. You know that if I were only after one thing that that would have happened by now. You know that the trust is good here as you look to me in making this secret work somehow. It will work itself out as life usually does and that’s just the way it goes. Till then just know that our secret is safe with me in that nobody else knows. So just go about the everyday and live, live, live for the whole world to see. Our secret will do what it does and I have no doubt that your gonna? LoveMe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words