Dinner?

I always know that no matter what.
When you walk through my door you manage to put a smile on my face.
The way you just walk right on in and take command like you own the place.
Wanting to know what I am making for dinner and such.
Never asking for more than just a little to much.
The way you dance around the kitchen with me in getting everything ready.
Always seems like there is some pasta dish linguine or spaghetti.
Telling me all about your day and genuinely caring about mine.
Smacking your fingers while in the sauce and asking you to pass the thyme.
The sound of conversation and laughter filling the air of my home.
It is hell of lot better than cooking dinner and to eat all alone.
I love the way you set up the table for us and fill our glasses with wine.
As I bring to the table the food that feeds the soul and keeps the heart happy along with mine.
You bid a toast to me, you, and us as we enjoy this meal.
In my heart I feel your truth to that and know that you are genuinely real.
Thank-You so much for being you and in the things you do.
It contributes to the feel and see of this life in ?LoveMe?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words