Am I Bad
Am I the bad person if I am not willing to give.
Am I the bad person if I see nothing wrong with the way that I live.
Politically correct yes and polotically correct not so much.
Am I not living to the expectations of others in government and such.
Why does government belong in how idealistically the world should be.
I know that I am more capable of making the decisions that are best fit for me.
It also affects my freedom of speech and impairs my ability on freedom of expression.
Then you wonder why people retaliate against such things or have that aggression.
You can not tell me this and then do what I was repremanded for in front of me.
Your an ass for doing so and more of an ass for thinking all others would not see.
So Politically correct yes and politically correct not so much.
To who's expectations are important here on matters of mine living and such.
So-
Am I the bad person if I see nothing wrong with the way I that I live.
Or-
Am I the bad person if I am not willing to give.
?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment