Effortless Creature

The more I lay here and stare into your eyes. The more I want to stay here and not put up with someone else’s lies. Your beauty has me in a state. There is no other creature more beautiful that God himself could create. You remind me of Mother Nature so natural and true. A light winded breeze through a door I know it is you. The way you dance effortlessly across a room As the Queen to her court you tend to everyone without presume. The wink of an eye with that flash of a smile. Tells my heart that it is with you that I will be with for a very long while. A lot to be said for that till death do us part. At least I know it is love with you as it is felt deep within my heart. Thank-You so much for awaking my soul that you claimed and love to see. Thank-You so much for being a very big part of it all in how you ?LoveMe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words