To The Loved Ones Watching Over Us
I was walking along when looking into view.
The most vivid image I have ever had of you.
I know that you have been gone for sometime.
This image of you was so clear and all mine.
It is nice to be reminded in such a way.
Especially like this on not so much of a nice day.
For certain a smile I knew you were always good for.
Your laugh then the look and your way of making me smile even more.
Though you are in better place this I know.
Thank-You for still being here in me as I continue to live, learn, and grow.
All of the advice, All of our chats, All of our secrets, All that we have shared.
It is nice to be reminded that I still have you right here and that you really cared.
As I continue to walk along this path and looking into view.
That you may surprise me anytime you will with the most vivid images of you.
It was you after all that made me open my eyes to the world I see.
It was you after all that got through to my soul and the first to have ever ?Love(d)Me?
Ruth E. Wolfe born Jan 10th 1920 R.I.P April 28th 2011, My Grandmother.
Linda L. Ashman born April 16th 1944 R.I.P. July 11th 2004, My Momma.
2 of the most influential women of my life both share the same month of a birth and a death. I miss the both of sooooooo much! But I love you both more than you will ever know!
Comments
Post a Comment