Your Words
Your words and how you speak them is what intoxicates me.
To close my eyes and feel everything I see.
Your words are so layered and rich.
Like that of a sweet succulent dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth itch.
Your words of invitation are the ones I like when we greet.
So full of texture I feel to run my fingers everywhere we would like to meet.
Your words of leading and borderline lust.
Are the very words that I cannot control myself on the inside without feeling like I could bust.
Your words into my ear with that of a gentle hum and whisper turning me to water with ripples.
Navigating me as you go deeper into my delicacies making mine breath for anticipation instead of speaking in riddles.
Your words now are no longer than your lips barely feeling mine.
As my fingers touching you now on all of your nine.
Your words now are at the end of your tongue in tasting my lips.
As you boast me around with your arms onto your carrying hips.
Your words still lingering in my head.
Being careful you are in not breaking the spell as you lye me down onto the bed.
Your words that speak to me now are through those deep piercing eyes.
Feeling like your present as I watch you open me with that look of surprise.
Your words continue onward more with a touch, a breath, and in mine tremble.
Taking time to make sure everything fits as we assemble.
Your words are now of music as we listen to our orchestra play.
The beatings of our hearts the thumping of thunder across the lands as it rolls its way.
Your words are now intense as a lions roar.
Conquering me into wanting all of yours more and more and more.
Your words speak of letting me know that that grand finale is very near.
You draw me closer with those powerful arms in giving me everything right down to the bead of sweat dropping from your eye like a tear.
Your words of inspiration are filling me from the inside as I am about to speak.
With each heavy and slow thrust you give to me is making me reach my peak.
Yours words of happiness speak very loud and clear as we both collapse to just be.
No more words now as we are just as we are in this moment of ?LoveMe?.
All i can say is ....HOT
ReplyDeleteThat's The Power Of Imagination For Ya!
ReplyDelete