Abled & Ready
I enjoy those little moments when I see the you in your care free.
Especially when your mad at the world you can not even scare me.
No matter the ups we always manage to stay focused on our prize.
So when the downs happen we always manage and not look without our eyes.
My heart you feel with yours so there is no doubt on your end.
Your heart I feel with mine for all eternity as our time transcends.
Our love has built the house in which we live.
Abling us to learn, share, communicate with one another and in our best we give.
Sure it sounds a hell of a lot easier said then done.
It is not going to be all roses and long walks on the beach and everyday fun.
The unsure of it all is just frankly very scary and hard.
Knowing that it is only with you that I wanna be that way with is going to be solely my card.
All I know is nothing and outta nothing I met you and my heart opened my eyes to see.
I don't care where this life takes us as long as you are by my side to cherish us in this life of ?LoveMe?
Especially when your mad at the world you can not even scare me.
No matter the ups we always manage to stay focused on our prize.
So when the downs happen we always manage and not look without our eyes.
My heart you feel with yours so there is no doubt on your end.
Your heart I feel with mine for all eternity as our time transcends.
Our love has built the house in which we live.
Abling us to learn, share, communicate with one another and in our best we give.
Sure it sounds a hell of a lot easier said then done.
It is not going to be all roses and long walks on the beach and everyday fun.
The unsure of it all is just frankly very scary and hard.
Knowing that it is only with you that I wanna be that way with is going to be solely my card.
All I know is nothing and outta nothing I met you and my heart opened my eyes to see.
I don't care where this life takes us as long as you are by my side to cherish us in this life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment