Light & Might

There are those things that you do for me when I ask.
And then there are those things you do for me when I do not have to say a word.
How you do it all and still give me all of your rays of love to bask.
And how you whisper those sweet nothings in my ear, so my insides heard.
Your hands and how great they feel all over me.
While staring deep into my soul through my eyes.
I love my hands and when they are all over you because your body lets me see.
How passionately deep you always go within me for the endurance and of course, the surprise.
Even when you are just laying beside me I feel your warmth and light.
Right down to how you breathe when doing so is even peaceful enough for me to sleep.
As you continue to hold me in your arm I still feel all of your love's might.
In this love I feel which says to me more than you know in our life of ?LoveMe? I to will keep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words