Allness
How is it that my body can sense when you are near.
Whether off on the other side of the room or right behind me my dear.
As if you were touching me on the inside.
Making me aware of everything you want from me and opening me wide.
Just the thought of you doing me right the way you do.
Until I am actually enthralled with your passion for me in all you do.
As you devour me in your will I can feel all of you as you just be.
It is my everything in your allness that you give to this love when you ?LoveMe?
Whether off on the other side of the room or right behind me my dear.
As if you were touching me on the inside.
Making me aware of everything you want from me and opening me wide.
Just the thought of you doing me right the way you do.
Until I am actually enthralled with your passion for me in all you do.
As you devour me in your will I can feel all of you as you just be.
It is my everything in your allness that you give to this love when you ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment