Laying The Tracks
So there it was just lying there like light to day before this thief in the night.
A chance to fill my hunger with this beautiful creature ever so still within my sight.
Do I dare or do I not with that chance of their voice saying no.
Then again in chances taken how would I have ever really gotten to know.
Their heavy breathing becomes mine as I move forward as to not give that chance of saying anything.
A heavily beating heart to thought before finding my finger running down along their shirt string.
Ever so gently grazing the exposed bare skin of their chest.
A glimpse of a smile upon their face puts my assurance to rest.
With their hand cupping mine while placing my hand elsewhere.
A challenge I have already accepted from them if I do dare.
Undoing one button at a time to follow the trail beneath.
In doing so a sye followed by a gentle moan is what was bequeathed.
Undoing the rest is a talent I possess in exposing it all to see.
The trail of happiness is definitely happy to receive all of me.
The gentle moans have now lead to gentle words of Oh Yes.
Climbing aboard this hot and heavy very wet mess.
As we disengage from our platform it starts as a slow bumpy ride.
Waiting for this engine whistle to blow.
And when it does it will be full steam a go.
As we are having at each other barreling down the tracks.
Until there is no where else we can go but blowing both of our stacks.
The taste of passion never set so well upon my tongue like you.
As I feel you disconnecting your engine from my car is a clear statement of knowing what to do.
Resuming your lying position with that shitty grin upon your face.
You leave me just enough room beside you for a collapsing space.
As my body trembles with more than just satisfaction there is only one option for me to do.
Collapse I have done as we both wished in that space right next to and smiling back at you.
Words of wisdom falls from lips like a beautiful waterfall.
Whatever about me is ours don't ever ask rather just know it is for you to have it all.
My response to such a dear lover indeed is I know and felt all this to just be.
Rather the all being love as we live amongst such creatures in ?LoveMe?
A chance to fill my hunger with this beautiful creature ever so still within my sight.
Do I dare or do I not with that chance of their voice saying no.
Then again in chances taken how would I have ever really gotten to know.
Their heavy breathing becomes mine as I move forward as to not give that chance of saying anything.
A heavily beating heart to thought before finding my finger running down along their shirt string.
Ever so gently grazing the exposed bare skin of their chest.
A glimpse of a smile upon their face puts my assurance to rest.
With their hand cupping mine while placing my hand elsewhere.
A challenge I have already accepted from them if I do dare.
Undoing one button at a time to follow the trail beneath.
In doing so a sye followed by a gentle moan is what was bequeathed.
Undoing the rest is a talent I possess in exposing it all to see.
The trail of happiness is definitely happy to receive all of me.
The gentle moans have now lead to gentle words of Oh Yes.
Climbing aboard this hot and heavy very wet mess.
As we disengage from our platform it starts as a slow bumpy ride.
Waiting for this engine whistle to blow.
And when it does it will be full steam a go.
As we are having at each other barreling down the tracks.
Until there is no where else we can go but blowing both of our stacks.
The taste of passion never set so well upon my tongue like you.
As I feel you disconnecting your engine from my car is a clear statement of knowing what to do.
Resuming your lying position with that shitty grin upon your face.
You leave me just enough room beside you for a collapsing space.
As my body trembles with more than just satisfaction there is only one option for me to do.
Collapse I have done as we both wished in that space right next to and smiling back at you.
Words of wisdom falls from lips like a beautiful waterfall.
Whatever about me is ours don't ever ask rather just know it is for you to have it all.
My response to such a dear lover indeed is I know and felt all this to just be.
Rather the all being love as we live amongst such creatures in ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment