Reflections Of
How does one really define and identify as one person being the one.
Is it a series of well executed nites of going out and getting to know that person only out of fun.
Does it just happen by chance that you were destined to meet that person who feels connected to you.
And even if fortunate enough for all of this to happen what would you really do.
In reflection of my past it may have been easier to dismiss such things as they were.
So black and white the pages and never really appreciating everything in its vibrant color.
Not realizing at the time that within myself was broken and looking to mend.
All of the mistakes made along the way in doing so and never realizing the message I would send.
Only the people I thought were hurt along the way was everyone else but me.
Now in my years and experiences of achievement I can reflect on those days and truly see.
The only person so effected by all of that was myself and to my very soul of who I was.
Now it has been some years later and what taking that time has meant and what it does.
Having a better insight of being the person who is mature enough to identify possibly that person being the one.
Maybe not so much of the well executed nites of getting to know that person out of just all the fun.
Rather, being that person with whom you do feel that connection with and is there for only you.
To so much as not leave any doubt that even if fortunate enough to experience all of me that there would be nothing left to ponder on the what would you do.
Take the moments as they are and for what they are worth because you never get them back at any time.
You have only this, the now and glorious it would be to know that you owned it for you as I have and made it all mine.
Do what you must and be who you are for this life may always take its turn.
Will you be ready enough for all of the real things that come along that teach you to learn.
Truly I guess nothing is ever really certain enough to just be.
That is why I have the mind set I do in this equivocal life of ?LoveMe?
Is it a series of well executed nites of going out and getting to know that person only out of fun.
Does it just happen by chance that you were destined to meet that person who feels connected to you.
And even if fortunate enough for all of this to happen what would you really do.
In reflection of my past it may have been easier to dismiss such things as they were.
So black and white the pages and never really appreciating everything in its vibrant color.
Not realizing at the time that within myself was broken and looking to mend.
All of the mistakes made along the way in doing so and never realizing the message I would send.
Only the people I thought were hurt along the way was everyone else but me.
Now in my years and experiences of achievement I can reflect on those days and truly see.
The only person so effected by all of that was myself and to my very soul of who I was.
Now it has been some years later and what taking that time has meant and what it does.
Having a better insight of being the person who is mature enough to identify possibly that person being the one.
Maybe not so much of the well executed nites of getting to know that person out of just all the fun.
Rather, being that person with whom you do feel that connection with and is there for only you.
To so much as not leave any doubt that even if fortunate enough to experience all of me that there would be nothing left to ponder on the what would you do.
Take the moments as they are and for what they are worth because you never get them back at any time.
You have only this, the now and glorious it would be to know that you owned it for you as I have and made it all mine.
Do what you must and be who you are for this life may always take its turn.
Will you be ready enough for all of the real things that come along that teach you to learn.
Truly I guess nothing is ever really certain enough to just be.
That is why I have the mind set I do in this equivocal life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment