You, I, & They
To see things for what they are in that moment it presents itself to you.
Do you keep it to yourself or call it for what it is, what would you do.
The ability to have vision most do not is at times a burden in of itself you see.
The ability to have that voice and mindset in freeing your thought to that moment openly.
Some say there is no couth for such a thing.
I say open it up and let it pour like music, let it sing.
Hey Hey Don't Ya Know Don't Ya Know
You See It, I See It, They Want To Be It.
The one who makes you smile and let this grow.
Not being the one upon a side bench of which I sit.
As with anything in life, for sure is never certain.
As do I when saying what needs to be said that you will not drawl yourself to a close behind a curtain.
For effective communication is the true language of love though be it on so many levels.
The rest is in the response, of which it to, is like casting spells.
However, where it all starts is within yourself and in that moment being able to see.
To keep it to yourself or call yourself out for what it is so that the ability of vision may be blessed in this life of ?LoveMe?
Do you keep it to yourself or call it for what it is, what would you do.
The ability to have vision most do not is at times a burden in of itself you see.
The ability to have that voice and mindset in freeing your thought to that moment openly.
Some say there is no couth for such a thing.
I say open it up and let it pour like music, let it sing.
Hey Hey Don't Ya Know Don't Ya Know
You See It, I See It, They Want To Be It.
The one who makes you smile and let this grow.
Not being the one upon a side bench of which I sit.
As with anything in life, for sure is never certain.
As do I when saying what needs to be said that you will not drawl yourself to a close behind a curtain.
For effective communication is the true language of love though be it on so many levels.
The rest is in the response, of which it to, is like casting spells.
However, where it all starts is within yourself and in that moment being able to see.
To keep it to yourself or call yourself out for what it is so that the ability of vision may be blessed in this life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment