Alone In Bed

Still haunted by your touch lingering inside of me. Like ripples across the lake till it settles which I won't be. Your scent still lingering in my air. Missing the hotness of your breath behind me while running your fingers through my hair. Seeing the emptiness of the space in our bed next to me. Reminding me more of your arm around my waste in keeping me be. Yarning your return so my calm remains within. Face to face, body against body, to have forever and is a given. Cannot wait to see your smile when you arrive here at home. My best friend, my lover, my everything you have grown. Aching I am for your stare, your heaviness, your touch. Anticipating you and in your devouring me that gives me so much. Just really being silly to most right now I know. Wait till you meet someone who does all of this and some plus room to grow. Then how silly is it when your saying the same thing. So living may get you this as well having your heart sing. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words