Time Is Us.

Is it me or you that gives us plenty to do. Not very often where there is nothing just myself and you. During the betweens is where we usually get it in on those times. I know how to read you and you read me we have those signs. On those days where there is nothing to do. Wanting to be together pleasing me, pleasing you. You find us the space and I will find us the time. I love that look upon your face when I crack open the bottle of wine. Laying here with you there is NO other place I'd wanna be. You with your shitty grin and stares and that arm all around me. Making this moment ours is what it is really all about. No arguments there from us not even a spout. Moments like this are the precious ones to your heart. Its what keeps you together when it seems like everything else falls apart. I look into you and there is no doubt where we would wanna be. Here with each other as we are in love whole heartedly. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words