Your Fairy Tales
I think that it is grand that one loves fairy tales.
Reality of it is that it takes the wind right out of your sails.
Especially when your Prince/Princess isn't who you thought they were.
Leaving you in a predicament on cleaning up the mess that's fur sur.
Clean that mess up yes you will.
Get stronger with every piece of it till that heart feels a slight chill.
Doing it and Doing it until all is cleaned up and look where you are.
Back on top feeling good about yourself again in fact you are the star.
Looking back on it all so not to forget where you came from.
Never looking at it like I should have and geese I feel dumb.
Instead, feel the accomplishment of you in that you survived.
Instead of that Fairy Tale Bubble in not living and being deprived.
That’s the Reality of it and as to why it takes the wind out of your sails.
Still grand it is though that one still loves fairy tales.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment