Starting The Week or Weekend?

I may not be in the mood for life today. Another start to a week what more to say. Were the memories I made this weekend enough to get me through. Wishing that my next weekend may even be a bigger show. Or, I will take the low road and do nothing but relax. Either way I will just see how this week stacks. Love to see what happens for I am definitely here. Maybe after work toady I will stop for a beer. This is what makes a start so unsure. Not having the official game plan all secure. So at moments best I close my eyes and feel within my heart. What kinda week I want in taking steps to ensure my start. Following through though is where it gets to be a bit rough. Come on midway and you know I am gonna be hangin tough. Lets see it to the end with at least a smile upon my face. I can say I did it and be proud in heading back to my place. Start another weekend Hmmm not so sure. How did the week stack up to take the high or low road not so sure. Or is my weekend like working the week. Let us see how it plays out in feeling it to seek. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words