"Song Of Lies" original song lyric written by J.P. Wolfe copyrighted under ?LoveMe? owned by Wolfe Ko.
False starts.
Torn hearts.
You just leave no stone unturned.
Broken dreams.
Know what that means.
You starved me outta love and what I've yearned.
You couldn't be any further from the truth
As your lies, Your lies
Your lies robbed me of my youth.
I am here now to give you your truth.
As your lies, Your lies,
Your lies gave me courage to stand up to you.
Real starts.
For patched hearts.
Never going back to being alone.
Still got dreams.
Yeah,I know what that means.
Never gonna give anyone like you my bone.
Cuz,
You couldn't be any further from the truth.
Your Lies, Your Lies
Your lies robbed me of my youth
I am here now to give people like you their truth.
Cuz,
Their lies, Their Lies
Their Lies keep the courage goin to stand up to you.
Your false starts and broken hearts
and your means for broken dreams.
Has all left you as the stone unturned.
Starved yourself right outta love
and everything else you have ever yearned.
Your Lies, Your Lies,
Your Lies no longer work for you.
?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment