In The Mirror

I am captivated by the way you are just standing there. Admiring yourself in the mirror as you fix your hair. Just out of the shower you are. As beads of water caress every inch of that body to look like a rock star. You see me in the distance and yet you still tease. Making it so that the only thing I wanna do is please. Flashing the guilty smile and then biting the lower lip. I am only going to stand for a bit further while I get ready to pounce and strip. You with your hands motioning me in to you. Watching in the mirror as I am getting ready to do. Staring me down the entire time while your getting the best of what my morning has to offer. Now I get watch to you in the mirror with your mouth all open and your eyes roll as I continue to be your personal boxer. The moans and heavy breathing draw me near and near. You yelling to me,"Don't Stop," and everything else but honey or dear. We both are staring each other down in the mirror as we both already know. We watch on together as both of us bust and blow. You reach back just as I finish that final thrust. I watch you collapse like as if you must. The beads of water are now puddles of sweat. I grab your ass lightly and ask, "Are you done with that yet?" You start the shower again for me and say, "Lets find out and see." "I will show you what I mean when I say,""?LoveMe?""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words