Well, Guess What?
I suppose it is what you make of your life.
Having it all like some kids, a dog, maybe even a wife.
It is nice to have something to live by, a plan.
These are the things you need to do son, in order for you to grow and be a man.
Well, guess what?
None of it worked the way it "SHOULD," have but?
I am so happy and fortunate that the road less traveled was the one I took.
Meeting new people and interesting things forced me to take my life and give it a second look.
Now that the dues are paid and I am the one I answer to.
Being my responsible self in living the dream and maybe sharing it with someone special like you.
The point to all of this is to never give up on you and what it is you are.
Living your life, discovering yourself, unlocking secrets that no-one bothered to share, and yes live your life like you are the star.
The reason behind the point of getting to know yourself and being yourself, and living in yourself all the way.
Is to get you to realize that until you can be the true you and wanna stay.
No-one else will be able to see, talk, respect, care for, trust, and love you as much as you would like them to.
How can you be honest in keeping yourself on the right track with you.
Look into a mirror everyday and tell yourself that you love yourself and when looking into that mirror what will you really see.
The invisibility of who you really are or to be comfortable and honest within yourself about your feelings in living the life of a "LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment