"Drinkin To Leave" original song lyric written by J.P. Wolfe and copyrighted under ?LoveMe owned by Wolfe Ko.
Just sittin here at the end of this bar
Drinkin Jack cuz he usually takes me far.
As I let go of you and all your promises.
Today was the day I had enough of living on all of your prom wishes.
Always thinkin we can go back to those days that have been a long time gone.
Still living there and makin those promises and watchin'em all go wrong.
What do you know about me anyway since you left go of that to.
Truth is, seems like the only thing you care about is you.
Just sittin here at the end of this bar.
Drinkin Jack cuz I know he will take me far.
As I let you go and all of those damn promises.
How stupid of me believing all of your prom wishes.
Now I know what I am faced with and what it is I have to do.
Goin back to our place and packin up the pieces of my heart and leavin you.
What do you really know about me anyway since you already left that go to
Truth still shines as the only thing you have ever cared about was you.
I have my bagged up heart here at the end of this bar.
Waiting for the Jack to kick my ass out and take me real far.
With each step I take I am dropping all of you and those promises to.
Forgetting all of those prom wishes and becoming the person I should've way before you.
?LoveMe?
I really love this 1 JP!!!!!!<3
ReplyDelete