Loving You Loving Me
Sometimes I wonder if you are there with me.
Afraid to let go of the manliness for your heart to see.
We both are deserving of the same thing.
What does both of hearts bleed for and what does it sing.
Love is the answer to that question and then some.
How do we do it with and in the fact we are as one.
If you could let go your upbringing cuz I have done that with mine.
I will let go of your stigma so that our hearts can entwine.
I see you for you as would you see me for me.
Our hearts as one beating together as they should be.
There is no label, no stamp of approval for this we share.
We need to be bold in us in this love we bare.
Nobody said it would be perfect in fitting with this plan.
Me loving you for you and you loving me for me as we both stand.
Forsaking all others is how it was suppose to be.
Eye for an eye in how we love each other in this life of ?LoveMe?
Afraid to let go of the manliness for your heart to see.
We both are deserving of the same thing.
What does both of hearts bleed for and what does it sing.
Love is the answer to that question and then some.
How do we do it with and in the fact we are as one.
If you could let go your upbringing cuz I have done that with mine.
I will let go of your stigma so that our hearts can entwine.
I see you for you as would you see me for me.
Our hearts as one beating together as they should be.
There is no label, no stamp of approval for this we share.
We need to be bold in us in this love we bare.
Nobody said it would be perfect in fitting with this plan.
Me loving you for you and you loving me for me as we both stand.
Forsaking all others is how it was suppose to be.
Eye for an eye in how we love each other in this life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment