You Thought...
You think the way you do and wonder why things aren't so great.
Living that double life in being happy with me and the other of living straight.
What did you expect when it came to an end.
I said I would be here for you not waiting till you to decide I was more than a friend.
You needed more time to think and be sure of what and who you are.
By going out and screwing everything you can and partying it up like a rock star.
Chances you've taken and risking yourself all for sake of saving face and being sure nobody knows.
Especially when the answer is so obvious and never not once rejecting that by waiting on you really blows.
The answer obvious to me is you like living in this torture and pain over something more powerful than love.
I became stronger and went on to live my life by setting it free and rising above.
The greatest healer of all came to pay me a visit who we all know as Time.
Giving me back to myself and living in love with a heart that is all mine.
Now after all these years later you finally come to and realized what it is and expecting a second chance.
Thinking the way you do and wonder why things aren't so great when I don't break out into a Happy Dance.
It wasn't so much about the living a double life as it was the pain and torture you chose over me to keep yourself satisfied.
All of that energy spent on saving face and making sure nobody knew you were living in all that you lied.
What did you expect when it all came to an end.
You know I will always love you no matter and that you will now never be more than just a friend.
When I rose above and became stronger in love by setting it all free.
Just how precious my heart really is in this the sweetness of life in ?LoveMe?
Living that double life in being happy with me and the other of living straight.
What did you expect when it came to an end.
I said I would be here for you not waiting till you to decide I was more than a friend.
You needed more time to think and be sure of what and who you are.
By going out and screwing everything you can and partying it up like a rock star.
Chances you've taken and risking yourself all for sake of saving face and being sure nobody knows.
Especially when the answer is so obvious and never not once rejecting that by waiting on you really blows.
The answer obvious to me is you like living in this torture and pain over something more powerful than love.
I became stronger and went on to live my life by setting it free and rising above.
The greatest healer of all came to pay me a visit who we all know as Time.
Giving me back to myself and living in love with a heart that is all mine.
Now after all these years later you finally come to and realized what it is and expecting a second chance.
Thinking the way you do and wonder why things aren't so great when I don't break out into a Happy Dance.
It wasn't so much about the living a double life as it was the pain and torture you chose over me to keep yourself satisfied.
All of that energy spent on saving face and making sure nobody knew you were living in all that you lied.
What did you expect when it all came to an end.
You know I will always love you no matter and that you will now never be more than just a friend.
When I rose above and became stronger in love by setting it all free.
Just how precious my heart really is in this the sweetness of life in ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment