Years Later

As if I were interested in just an, "I'm Sorry."                                             
Like it would matter after all the heart break and worry.
Even if there were another chance for you.
What else would you say, what else would you do.                            
Like you would ever get that chance to redeem what you have lost.
Better off just leaving the way things are like losing the keys or better they were tossed.
So what do you say to that or do you think you are gonna stick to your sorry excuse.
I have already healed from all of your lies and all of your abuse.
So excuse me if I am not the least bit interested in any letter of what you say.
Life has been great for me since you left me in the shape I was.
Like the pain was food and I just devoured it all and now I live off the buzz.
All better for the rest of the world to be with me-however-never not you. 
You get nothing of it ever so maybe you could find someone else to do.
Keep this in mind so you don't fall back to your usual self and live in repeat.
This way you can look least pathetic and stop being so beat.
This person right here knows what they got and that's the way it has to be.
I am gonna keep with the keeping on and be blessed in my life of ?LoveMe?                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words