Things Broken Me
Things that I use to see so clearly.
Are now no longer anything close to me.
My dreams were inspirational they made me do.
My dreams now yours for the stealing, it's all you.
The life worth fighting for has come to past.
Now I just take it everyday right up the ass.
You smile the way you do because you know.
I do it for being beaten down and nothing to show.
The spit of my hatred would leave my mouth so dry.
Spit it I would if I could right into your eye.
Maybe it would give a vision of a person that use to be.
A person worth loving in a little life of ?LoveMe?
Are now no longer anything close to me.
My dreams were inspirational they made me do.
My dreams now yours for the stealing, it's all you.
The life worth fighting for has come to past.
Now I just take it everyday right up the ass.
You smile the way you do because you know.
I do it for being beaten down and nothing to show.
The spit of my hatred would leave my mouth so dry.
Spit it I would if I could right into your eye.
Maybe it would give a vision of a person that use to be.
A person worth loving in a little life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment