Holly Day In Bed
The weather outside maybe not all that delightful.
Staying in this bed with you and doing the things that others may consider frightful.
What the hell since there is no where else I would wanna go.
Give me some then give me some more till each of us get our fill and blow.
I know that you are always on your way.
Giving and filling me with all your goodies all day.
Just like me to watch you do and spy.
To see if you can hit that spot again and make me really fly.
Oh My God is what I keep yelling and I know It is a simple phrase.
Once we make it to the Yes Yes Yes I just want you to keep on it for days.
I know that it has been said many times and in just about every way.
Just stay right here beside me in our bed for the rest of the day.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment