Your Breath

Was not expecting a great time to be awoken. You kissing and having me all wide open. Feeling your hot breath mix with mine tastes so bitter sweet. The way you are with me in making me curl my toes and feet. As you whisper to my ear in your heavy breathing. God, You Feel So Good in all of your softness and how it all is so teasing! The way your hands have to touch every square inch of me. I like how you give just enough to want it more as you stare and see. You and the way you have me licking my lips and biting my bottom one. You are drawling me very close to being done. Before you give me your gift again a whisper in your breathing to my ear. Oh God, Oh God, you feel soooo gooood, I am getting near. As you place your lips on mine I feel your breath wash all over me to a state of calm. Lying lifeless to each other I can still feel your heart beating in my palm. Oh God Damn, you say, The things you bring out of me and that's all you get to see. I know, I say, These are the things you give because you ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words