Poker?
You make it look so easy getting out this bed to start your day.
When all I can think of is your beauty and wanting nothing more than having my way.
How your body just basks in morning light.
Like solar power for me in that I am burning bright.
As you move to my favorite part
You look over and invite me for the start.
I am so there don't even have to ask me twice.
As you start the water we disrobe each other as I stare at what's so nice.
As you get in first looking back enticing me.
I always loved how us two always make a we.
Just like poker I never know what hand is being dealt.
Just like you to have both hands forced for you to go all in as it is fealt.
Your river rides well however I will get you on the flop.
As you dig deeper and deeper I don't want this to ever stop.
As you through your cards out to be read.
I feel your your royal flush all up on my spread.
Looks like we win again how I love this game.
It's our version of Texas Hold'em no two will ever experience it the same.
Now that both of us has had our morning treat.
Parting ways for the day feels a little better knowing that I have my sweet.
Back to bed so I can finish watching your morning production.
As sinful as it is to watch you cloth the most beautiful thing that needs know introduction.
I know later that I will be treated to something festive as I get to unwrap my present in taste.
Knowing that just like poker this morning, I am sure there is another game to play where I won't let all of that go to waste.
So with that food in our heads for thought I turn to kiss you and say.
?Love Me? As I do you and have a perfect day!
Comments
Post a Comment