Red Suite

I love when you dress up in that Red Suite every year. And how you bring me your sack of goodies my dear. From your whispering Ho-Ho-Ho ever so deeply in my ear. Did I already say I love when you dress up in that Red Suite every year? I cannot help myself whenever you are dressed like that and are near. Oh, how I love the pleasure you bring when you let me know how good or naughty I was this year. So as I am taking that sip from your cup of holiday cheer. That nice big gift you have always brings me pleasure throughout the year. So if there should ever be a Ho-Ho-Ho near your sack of goodies my dear. Just remember that only you can decide which list you want me on year after year. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words