Stronger

We constantly stare. We verbally tease. Only us in the air. Just wanna please. What do I have to do Just to get to you. Cuz in my heart is where you need to be. If only I knew you were strong enough to love me. We always share. We always laugh. Only us if we dare. Just us to always have. Cuz in my heart is where you need to be. If only I knew you were strong enough to love me. Screw it I am gonna go. No one would understand. Cuz of where we are we both know. I would never get to hold your hand. Just know this, In my heart is where you will always be. Believe me babe, I was definitely strong enough to love both you and me. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words