Dignity & Pride

Trust is all or Bust with me. Must from Lust will never be. The words I feel within will be that of truth. Doesn't matter if your inexperienced because of your youth. Doesn't matter if you have lived, lived, lived. One in the same what is felt from the heart in the give, give, give. What amazes me more than any is how unbelievable people are when I tell them that they have me from day one. Not ever taking ownership of who they are with all of this until it is too late and everything that has been said is done. How can I this and how can I that of feelings and emotions and how I can put them aside. Easy really in the sense, when the other can not even trust themselves enough to trust you with their dignity and pride. Think about that before you ask yourself the why questions when things just didn't work out. Did that person ever take dignity in their pride of truly believing you with no doubt. And you want to sit and ask why when you believed in after the fact and not when it mattered. I have enough dignity in my pride and belief that maybe someday eventually someone will get it to have and to hold and not be so fucken scattered. Until such a moment occurs in my life with such sincerity. Keep on I will with all of me in writing ?LoveMe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words