Everything

I am in love with the way you have me. Eager to please and never afraid to show for others to see. From a hug to a kiss. There is really not much to all of this. Most important is your way of looking into me. It is something felt in understanding that this was meant to be. Even when we are about our days doing what we do apart. You are with me always in mind, spirit, and heart. You know there is not much that I would not do. To steal a piece of time even its smallest increment to be with you. Home they say is truly where the heart is and in this case it could not be more true. I know that in mine there just would not be home without you. So in closing this poem and when you look to into yourself and see. That with everything I have I love you and please keep on in ?LoveMe?

Comments

  1. JP, YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH YOUR TOUCH ON WORDS,WE FEEL THE LOVE AND CARING FROM YOUR INNERMOST! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT AND YES .....WE DO L<3VE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with love and all it entails. I love writing this for everyone! Thank-You sooo much! I am very humble!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words