Going Without
A day without eating the delicacies of your thought and in your actions to do.
Is the nature to this starving when this day renders me without you.
I will not become completely lost for work and life all has its' place.
Keeping you in heart and going about this day at a steady pace.
Not even realizing my hunger for you, us, and our way.
Until I see those eyes staring back into mine later the next day.
It is true what they say as to look at the cup as half empty or half full.
Half empty without your physical love and yet still half full of our way and our will to do.
In nature sounding childish for not having what I want when I want it.
Something so good and this pure as to our nature is what I will miss for the bit.
Surly to the feelings of your being gone I know that I am not alone.
To all of the others who have gone much longer than a day may godspeed and bringing our loved ones again home.
Remember it is not selfish to miss someone more than anything you see.
Knowing that in the end of it all I am going to still know that no matter what you still
?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment